1. Which of the following is not a Grand Sauce?
2. What is the additional ingredient that makes sauce Chorn different from a Hollandaise?
3. To boil a small quantity of wine, stock, or other liquid with the cooking juices of a roastes or sauted item to make a sauce is to?
4. What is the Spanish word for sauce?
Pico De Galio
5. Who developed the modern system for classifying Sauce?
6. Which of the following is not a methof for thickening sauces?
7. What is Beurre Noir?
8. What is a sauce made of pureed vegetables called?
9. Which southern state is more likely to use mustard in their barbecue sauce?
10. What was Mayonnaise initially used for?
A sandwich spread
A dressing for salads
A sauce for poached fish
To make deviled eggs